Battlestar Galactica

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

"Battlestar Galactica" finale-- GENIUS.

That is all.


Sunday Stealing: The "I've Been Tagged" Meme

1. Where are you from?
Houston, Texas. We moved there from Germany when I was 3, lived in Kansas City for two years when I was 5-6, then back to Houston. Dad worked for NASA.

2. If you could live any place in the world, where would you live?
Austin, Texas. I love Texas, and Austin is beautiful, has great music, great restaurants, big-city cultural events, laid back atmosphere, centrally located to drive to just about anywhere in the state or fly to anywhere in the contiguous 48 states in a reasonable amount of time.

3. What's your favorite blog? I'll check them out of course!
The Bloggess

4. What is your biggest blogging pet peeve?
When your friends say you should be answering these memes with hilarious sarcastic replies for their entertainment, rather than opening up and sharing your innermost thoughts with them. Heh. And spammers.

5. What's your favorite TV show this season? I need a new show! :)
Modern Family

6. What's your favorite 'down' time {nothing computer related}?
Logic puzzles.

7. Are you a parent? If so, what's your favorite thing to do with your children?
Yes. I love taking drives with her, because it's a great time to really engage and talk. Also, we turn up the music really loud and sing along.

8. What about your blog have you considered changing?
Adding an online game to the sidebar, so you could waste more of your time here.

9. What do you do for a living (if you work outside the home or if you work at home)?
Library Assistant. I run the circulation desk, set up displays and featured events and book fair, scale tall ladders in my pencil skirt, troubleshoot ornery computers...

10. What is your favorite song at the moment? What is your favorite song ever?
Right now: Michael Franti, "The Sound of Sunshine"
All-Time: soooo many! One is Counting Crows, "Accidentally In Love"

11. What is your favorite niche TV channel to watch?
HGTV

12. If you could have any career, what would it be and why?
I would love to do something in the music industry. I'd enjoy being a backup singer or working behind the scenes in sound engineering or even way behind the scenes in an office job like data management. Why? Getting to hear new music and meeting a lot of creative people.

13. What is your favorite outfit?
It's the teal dress I wore Saturday night, when everyone and their dog stopped to tell me how great I looked in it! Before that, it was jeans, boots and my brown and white layered top.

14. If you could tell your teenage self something, what would you say?
Don't sweat the small stuff, and it's all small stuff.

15. What is your favorite recipe?
My fave is my mom's Pizza Burger recipe. Unfortunately I don't have time to type it at the moment, but I promise I will post it for your culinary enjoyment later. This is one of my favorite appetizers though:
Double Tomato Bruschetta

2 comments:

Kathy October 1, 2010 at 5:06 PM  

Hi Jenny! Your blogs always crack me up. Definitely the most entertaining thing I read. Thanks so much for doing what you do!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP