You Look Like Your Mom

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Lauren told me last night that so many of my friends (teachers I know at her school, and friends who see her out and about) tell her that she has a lot of my mannerisms, and that they and her own friends say she looks and talks like me. I was laughing and said to Jeff, "Yikes, right?" She said, "No! It's great!" Awwwwwwwwwwww. Don't you just wanna hug her? Then Jaxon commented that he frequently starts talking to me on the phone when he thinks I'm her. Yep. So funny.

They played a Charades version of the Telephone Game yesterday in Lauren's Student Leadership class. The first person acted out "wedding." By the time the last person acted it out, it was- I kid you not- "killing yourself with a knife to the stomach." Bwahaha!!


Thursday Thunks

1. We are changing your name. You have no choice. You get to pick it, but we must approve it. You must have a good reason. Ok, what is the name and reason?
Anastasia, because it's really fancy and romantic. But I would go by Ana, because much like the Katherine/Kathy situation, I like going by the fun, shortened version, while being able to whip out the sophisticated name when I want to.


2. I say Shotgun, you say?
WEDDING. Shotgun wedding, shotgun wedding.

3. We are sending you away. Africa or Mexico?
Africa. Have been to Mexico several times.

4. When you're home alone, do you still close the door when you use the restroom?
Almost always.

5. Berleen told me that I have to ask a mean question. Tell us about a horrible memory.
When I was 6, I was walking along a stack of building lumber near our apartment in Kansas City, and I tripped and stepped on a nail sticking up, that went almost all the way through the top of my foot, through my shoe. I pulled my foot off immediately and ran all the way home, bleeding all over the place. My mom took me to the doctor, where we topped off my morning with a delightful tetanus shot.

6. What are your plans for October?
We're going to the A&M/Texas Tech game on October 30. No big things other than that.

7. Is there anyone that you regret ever meeting ?
Nah.

8. You have 3 months left to live, what do you do?
Travel with the fam. Visit friends.

9. You wake up in an unfamiliar place, what is your first reaction?
Surprise. I usually leave a tiny bit of light whenever I'm somewhere else, so I can at least see where I am when I wake up.

10. Your phone rings at 4am, just before you kill this person, who do you expect it would be?
A family member telling me someone has been hospitalized or died.

11. You're having a bad day, what one thing can make your day better?
Talking to someone who is having a better day than I am.

12. You are doing a meme written by the blogosphere's shadiest character. Is there anything else that you should be doing right now?
Cleaning the guest room.

13. If money were not a problem, (and it never is, right?) where would you like to live?
I'd prefer to live here, but I would get a "Weekend at Bernie's"-style, enormous beach house in Bermuda for weekends and winters.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP