I Don't Need a Buzzsaw

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Actual Post-Its stuck on my monitor right now:

DO NOT NEED:
arc welder

buzzsaw
gunpowder

gun drill

forge

Weapons: A43 D36
Vehicles: A38 D40

Armor: A35 D32
Animals: A30 D29

Vegas
least xp District 6

least stamina 32- district 1

Holly xxx-xxxx

(That's Holly's phone number, because I need to buy some makeup from her.)

I hate post-its that stay anywhere for more than 24 hours. Mafia Wars has taken over my desk. That stuff is going into OneNote today!

At our brunch on Saturday I actually met my first fellow George Clooney fan (not that every woman isn't a "fan," I'm talking about serious crushes here)-- my high school friend Bas's wife! See, Bas is a cameraman (he's got a much more fancy title, but I cannot think of it to save my life), and I thought he filmed on The American, because a while back he said he was filming with George, and posted a picture with him (oh my gahh... in a suit no less), and I looked up George's current project which was... The American. At brunch, Jeff mentioned that although we hated the film, we did appreciate the camera work and scenery. LOL. Well, it turns out Bas was in Italy filming a Clooney commercial just before The American began filming there. He wasn't on the film crew after all. Whew.

I mentioned George's mansion at Lake Como and Rachelle was all over it. "He's selling that place!" she said. Aahaha. Turns out Bas was offered (the awesome) Up in the Air and turned it down because he had been out of town for so long at the time. His wife- NOT happy about that. Missing Clooney, not the time out of town. Hee.

Bas's parents were out of town a lot in high school, so he had all the best parties. At one party, my boyfriend and I were holed up in Bas's bedroom with the lights off, with a bunch of people outside the window making all sorts of noises and calling the hilarious fake play-by-play, and Bas banging on the door, saying we had better not be in his bed. (We weren't.)

This New York Jets thing-- please. If you dress like Inés Sainz does, guys are going to make comments. Especially in a locker room. If Mark Sanchez walked into a girls locker room, he'd be ogled and cat-called all the same. And everyone would smile, because it's okay for ladies to grab and ogle. Just saying. I have no problem with the way she dresses. She's gorgeous! She just has to expect that sort of treatment if she's not going to dress professionally while doing her job.

Computer training downtown this morning for work. It's the software I've been using for six weeks now. Should be fun though! I've heard great things about the guy who is teaching the class.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP