Thursday Stuff!

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Thank you, Jenny, for this gem on Twitter, which had me giggling forever:

https://twitter.com/English50cent

My music recommendation du jour is Santana (featuring Chris Daughtry) remake of Def Leppard's "Photograph." (Listen to the full song on the top right, where they are currently displaying tunes from Santana's new CD, Guitar Heaven: The Greatest Guitar Classics of All Time.) Too cool!

Thursday Thunks: You've Got Mail

1. From whom did you get your last e-mail?
Grant

2. What is the most recent movie that you have seen in a theater?
The American. Do NOT see it. I can't reiterate that too much.

3. Have you ever seen a ghost?
I saw something when I was in high school that I thought was a ghost at the time- an apparition of a man in jogging clothes running through my living room. I was in tears, I was so frightened of it. I probably had too much Diet Coke that day.

4. Ever loved someone so much it made you cry?
Yes.

5. What are you most afraid of?
Scorpions.

6. What do you do when you are bored?
Hop on the net.

7. Other than the author of this mess of a meme, whose blog are you most curious to see their answers?
I don't read the other answers, unless I don't understand a question.

8. Name three things from your bucket list.
Visit Italy. Go to the Super Bowl. Write a musical.

9. Who was the last person who complimented you on how you looked, that actually was a surprise?
Lauren. I'm never expecting her to be paying much attention to what I'm wearing or how my hair looks.

10. What was the last concert that you attended where the band was much better than you imagined?
Brad Paisley. I know he's awesome at what he does, I'm just not into country music, so I thought I might be very bored. He was amazing. Especially on the guitar. For twangy country, it is great music, too, I have to say.

11. What’s the next band you’re either planning to see or want to?
Would love to see Nickelback, but I don't want to drive to Houston for them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP