TGI...T

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Yesterday was the Mondayest Monday EVER. Positively suckeriffic. That's all I have to say about that.

How did I forget to mention that George Clooney was awesome on the Emmys the other night in his little intro clip? Well, he so was. And he won a humanitarian award, too. :D

Kiptyn has finally eaten. Kitten formula at $5 per 8 ounces, but it's something! Now he just needs to stop eating the cat litter, and use the litter box for its intended purpose, and he'll be good. Maya is doing very well.

Keeping my eye out for two good concerts to come through- one in Austin for Angel to come and visit me, and one in Houston to go to with Renee. There is nothing yet! Come on, people.

And I'm off to open the library. Have a good morning, my friends!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP