The Majorly Personal Meme- Part One

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Michigan is in two pieces? Mmmkay. I had no idea. Well, it's officially the weirdest-shaped state. Why didn't Wisconsin just keep that piece in the north? Did a bunch of folks from Cheboygen just cross the lake one day and claim it? Watch out, Toronto. Detroit is coming for you next.



Sunday Stealing: The Majorly Personal Meme, Part One

1. Are you happier now than you were five months ago?
Yes

2. Have you ever slept in the same bed with anyone that you shouldn't have?
Nope

3. Can you sleep in total darkness?
I prefer to have a sliver of light somewhere, so I know where I am in the space, but I like it very dark.

4. Your phone is ringing. It’s the person you fell hardest for, the one who got away, what do you say?
The one for whom I fell the hardest didn't get away.

5. What do you think about the weather this summer?
It was great the first half, and has been hotter than bloody blazes the second.

6. How many people do you trust with everything?
Everything? One.

7. What was the last thing you drank?
tea

8. Is there anyone you want to come see you?
So many people! But mostly Angel and Scotty.

9. Name one thing you love about winter.
Black leather boots, baby.

10. Have you ever dated a Goth?
No, that personality type wouldn't be a match for me at all.

11. What are you looking forward to tomorrow?
School starting and a more "normal" schedule.

12. Name something you dislike about the day you’re having.
It's too early in the morning to already dislike something. Yesterday, I disliked that we spent the afternoon separate from Lauren. I wanted to do something all together, but we had different things we wanted/needed to do.

13. What's the longest that you have committed to one person and one person only?
about 21 years

14. What’s the first thing you did when you opened your eyes today?
Looked at the clock

15. Has anyone ever told you they never want to ever lose you?
Of course.

16. Is there anybody that you wish you could fix your relationship with?
I have one broken relationship right now, but no desire to fix it.

17. Could you go out in public, looking like you do now?
No. I'm in my skimpy GapBody nightgown. Also I require at least mascara and lip balm before I exit the house.

18. Do you think things will change in the next 3 months? How?
Yes. I'm fairly certain it will get cooler. Otherwise, I'm not expecting much in the way of change, which is good since I just started working for the first time in 17 years. That's change enough for me at the moment.

19. Do you believe that you never know what you've got until you lose it?
No. If you're aware, you know what you've got. If you don't realize what you have until it's gone, perhaps that's one of the reasons it left.

20. Do you have a friend of the opposite sex you can talk to?
There are a few guys that I can talk to about just about anything.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP