TGIF

Friday, August 20, 2010

Let me clarify something from my last post: We didn't actually sleep in the sand on graduation night. We were all inside or on top of our vehicles.

KathyL and I went to Corazon at Castle Hill last night. The place was packed with theater-goers for Zach Scott (Metamorphoses and The Drowsy Chaperone) and Bass Concert Hall (Jersey Boys). I had the first ever New York strip steak I've ever liked. It has Guajillo Manchego Butter on it. Who wouldn't like that? Also tried nopalitos (prickly pear cactus) salad, which was great.

One of my ex-boyfriends' brother tagged him yesterday on Facebook in some photos. I poked around the brother's pics, and noticed the kid is hot as all get-out. (I call this 37-ish-year-old man a "kid," because the last time I saw him he was about 12.) He's done some modeling. Holy cow. Funny how people grow up, isn't it?

Friday Five: Mint!

1. How picky are you about toothpaste?
Pretty picky. I hate toothpaste that has a mild flavor or any that are too airy and foamy. It sort of makes me wanna hurl.

2. What’s the best cooked dish you’ve had that included mint?
Eww. I don't eat cooked dishes with mint.

3. How far would you have to go from where you are right now to get a breath mint?
About 100 feet, downstairs to my purse.

4. Got any gum?
Always! I love gum.

5. What’s something you keep in mint condition?
I'm not big on keeping anything perfect and untouchable, but the things I keep the most pristine are my wedding and anniversary rings.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP