Before They Were Stars

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Lady Gaga before she was Lady Gaga (she was Stefani Germanotta), performing at a talent show while she was attending NYU in 2005. Lauren's friends think she looks just like Lauren here. She sort of does! This is a showcase of her talent, without all the makeup and costuming.



At the end, a judge compares her to Norah Jones. Ya' know, as much as some of you hate Lady Gaga, I hate Norah Jones. *shiver*

We changed out the lights in our bathroom from soft white 60W standard bulbs to "daylight" 75W fluorescent bulbs. The difference is incredible. I've always thought that room turned out more gold in tone than I had intended. In the whiter light, the color is more accurate and it looks brown. YAY. Plus, I can see in there now. Actually, I think planes are using that light to land at Bergstrom Airport.

I almost typed Bergstrom AFB. I've officially lived in Austin too long. Next thing you know, I'll be telling people about the "good old days" when Slaughter was a dirt road to a slaughter house outside of town. And whining that too many people have moved here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP