My Last Day of Summer

Monday, August 2, 2010

Angel is having a diagnostic test today that I've had the displeasure of having myself. It just sorta sucks. Luckily it should rule out any scary things that might have been causing her symptoms. Hugs n' love, sweetie! You'll do great! :)

Now that I've found out I probably can't wear jeans to work, I'm trying to figure out exactly what I will wear. I have to be casual enough to move books and a/v equipment, etc., but dressy enough to be a respectable staff member. The pencil skirt and 4-inch spiky heels aren't really going to be practical. I'm still doing the glasses and bun though. ;) My first day is tomorrow!

Saw Inception for my second time with da boyz, who were seeing it for their first time. I definitely picked up a few things I missed my first time through. Jeff and I also went to see Dinner for Schmucks, which I am sorry to say, I didn't find to be that funny. I adore Steve Carell and Zach Galifianakis, but I only laughed out loud a few times. Two great scenes- Steve at the client lunch... and the dinner scene itself.

Not sure about these hermit crabs Lauren has. They are losing legs, which, besides being beyond creepy, can be an indicator that they are not doing well. (Ya' think?) We've changed their food, since that is the only thing we can think of that might be wrong. *shrugs*

On an exciting note- we will definitely be getting a little kitten in the next few weeks! Lauren has already got her eye on a few from which she will choose. A friend from church has them. It will be really nice to have a kitty around the house again.

1 comments:

Eva,  August 3, 2010 at 7:17 AM  

Just wanted to send good, strong, positive vibes for your friend.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP