Sunday Stealing

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Sunday Stealing: The Crafty Fifty Meme, Part Two

26. What do you normally smell like?
Dove soap or Pure Grace perfume, which actually smells a lot like a soap

27. Do you like Carrie Underwood?
LOVE her, and I'm not into country music

28. Been to “The Vegas”?
It sounds like a hotel, but I assume this means Las Vegas? Yes, I've been to Vegas twice and I love it, even though I don't really gamble. I did play some video poker when I was there last time, but it's not my activity of choice.

29. How far away do you live from your parents?
It's about 1750 miles from here to my Dad's in Binghamton, NY.

30. Are you happy with your job?
Yes!

31. Where do you work and what do you do there?
I work at a library doing just about everything- cataloging and processing incoming materials, checking things in/out, assisting people with the library computers, etc.

32. What did you get in the mail today?
Last mail I saw was Thursday's, which included a catalog from Robert Redford's "Sundance" store, a doctor bill, and a bunch of junkmail we tossed in a trash can at a gas station on the way to Dallas.

33. How do you like your steak cooked?
medium rare please

34. Britney Spears…is she back?
Nope

35. What do you usually order at Taco Bell?
a chalupa and pintos n' cheese

36. Have you ever sat all the way through Gone With the Wind?
No

37. Have you ever been to Mt Rushmore?
No

38. Is it just me, or was The Marine (w/John Cena) a really horrible movie?
I've never seen it. I'll take your word for it.

39. Are surveys like the cocaine of myspace?
MySpace hasn't closed up shop yet?? It's the cocaine of the blogosphere as well then.

40. Where is your favorite place (that you have actually been to)?
This is a difficult question! I'll say Hawaii.

41. What is your favorite candle scent?
Buttercream Frosting

42. Do you believe places can really be haunted?
No, but I can still get a little freaked out on a ghost tour when the mood is set.

43. Do you smoke cigarettes?
No

44. Have you ever been to NYC or LA?
I've not been to LA, but I have been to NYC several times.

45. How many states have you been to where all you saw was the airport?
Maybe 3

46. Do you think 50 questions is enough?
Twenty-five is enough, since this one was split up over two weeks.

47. Are you currently planning a trip?
We are hoping to go to NYC in December with Angel and Kevin.

48. Is Ryan Seacrest gay? Should anyone care?
I think so. The only people who should care are the people who want to date him.

49. Do you take anti-depressants? Sleeping pills?
No and no

50. What do you think about space travel?
My dad worked in spacecraft simulation (for astronauts, not gamers) most of his career and worked at NASA for several years. I think it's very important to continue our exploration of space, because of the vast unknown, but I understand that funds may be cut to pay for things of a more pressing nature here on Earth.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP