What Would You Do

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I watched some of the "What Would You Do?" show on ABC last night, and they did one where a waitress flirted really heavily with a woman's husband.

Jeff: What would you do if that happened to me?
Me: I'd knock her in the jaw.
Jeff (amused): You're so full of sh**.
Me (laughing): You don't think I would mess her up?
Jeff: No, you would let it happen the whole time and then make me suffer for it later.
Me: Probably.

Hee hee.

Well I've only forgotten one name from yesterday, of the tons of people I met. I now have a phone, a desk and a computer. I'm beginning the desktop personalization process. Shall I go with classic accessories, or straight to the college rivalry with the librarian and fill it with A&M stuff? Mwahaha!

Moe the crab has become very active in the last few days. (She's talking right now and moving around.) She's always been the quiet one. Ben, who has always been the active one, is extremely lethargic and has now actually rolled over onto his side and is just laying there. Not sure he'll make it, but I'm hoping for the best.

2 comments:

scotty,  August 4, 2010 at 11:31 AM  

i suggest a bottle of Nix

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP