I Played at Your Slots

Thursday, August 26, 2010

The Mafia Wars update "So-and-so played at your slots today" is a great euphemism for something. Not sure what. I'm just saying.


Thursday Thunks: Giving Away Money

1. To whom did you last give the finger?
ScottK at the Aztex game. It's a game night tradition.

2. If you had 1,000 dollars and HAD to spend it, what would you buy?
a new cooktop

3. What was the last beverage you spilled on yourself?
Water. Drinking from a cup is hard when you're out of breath. I need a squirt bottle.

4. When was the last photograph you took? What was it of?
I took a picture of my new washer and dryer yesterday for the blog.

5. Who was the last person to smoke a cigarette in your presence?
It's been a while. Let's see... I think it would be my dad a couple of years ago on my back porch.

6. What animal did you last pet or hold?
My grandpa's dog Ernie.

7. What was the last superstitious thing you did?
I don't do anything superstitious.

8. What was the last text message you received?
"All she said was 'has she left yet.'" from Jeff, who wondered where I went when Laura kidnapped me to her book club last night. Laura had talked to him, and I assumed she said I was going to Robin's with her, but she didn't mention it.

9. What was the last musical instrument played in your presence?
Piano. For the last several days, Lauren has been playing the haunting "Save Us" by Cartel.

10. What was the last note that you wrote on your hand?
Maybe my high school locker combination? I don't write on myself unless I absolutely have to.

11. What are you wearing as you answer these ridiculously stupid TT questions?
black shorts, orange/brown patterned top

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP