"We're Going Streaking!"

Thursday, August 5, 2010

The Best Buy commercial where the cell phones turn on and party after the store closes is so freaking funny! I wish it were online, but I cannot find it anywhere... yet. I am on a mission.

Thursday Thunks: Special Talents

1. Do you have any special talents? Tell us about them.
I can sing. I also write fiction, song lyrics, song parodies and poetry, although I haven't done it in a while. I can also flip and roll my tongue. (You're doing it now, aren't you.)

2. What is your favorite sound?
When someone really nails a great note at the end of a song. It seriously gives me chills.

3. What was your favorite TV show as a child or teen?
CHiPs - My first celebrity crush... Erik Estrada.

4. There are a lot of specialty TV networks now devoted to things like golf, gardening, shopping, game shows, sports, news and sci-fi. Do you have any favorite TV networks?
HGTV and Food Network

5. What is your guilty pleasure TV show?
The Bachelor, any of the Real Housewives series and Celebrity Apprentice

6. Berleen is on the top of a mountain. How on earth did she get there and what was she doing?
She took a hot air balloon up to find the end of a double rainbow.

7. Have you ever dreamed that you made love to someone you haven’t yet met?
Nope.

8. Berleen decides to run away and join the circus. What could you imagine her performing under the big top?
She's definitely in the clown car.

9. What is your favorite sci-fi movie?
Iron Man

10. What is your favorite reality show?
Real Housewives of New York

11. Bud says he is on vacation. What do you think he is doing?
touring the wine country... or hanging out on Facebook

12. When shopping at the grocery store, do you always return your cart?
always

13. Do you take compliments well?
Yeah. I don't think I did when I was young.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP