Bachelorette

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

OMG. Ali chose Roberto, who has been my favorite... All. Season. Long. He's the most handsome one- hands down, seems like a genuine and super nice guy, and when he talks to her in Spanish... holy cats...

I've been saying for a few weeks that it would be between Chris and Roberto, and although I would pick Roberto (well, it's not about me), I was very certain she would choose Chris. She was always so giggly and giddy and "in love" around Chris and always seemed to be very cautious around Roberto. She kept saying Roberto was "too perfect" which afterward, she said meant he was smooth and super hot and therefore, probably a player. I was just really pleasantly surprised at her choice. And she's definitely smiley and giddy around Roberto now.

Another season I'm shocked I stuck with all the way through. This is my guilty pleasure show, for sure. Bachelor Pad starts next week, and looks like The Bachelor times 100, as far as scandal and personal manipulation. Eh, I'll probably watch. The commercial reminds me a lot of Real World.

Hi ho, hi ho... off to work! Have a fab day, y'all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP