Beautiful Sunday

Sunday, December 12, 2010

In addition to about six other drugs for various post-surgical issues (bring on the Percocet!), my surgeon wants me to take an herb called Arnica Montana to reduce bruising and inflammation. Well, having worked in pharmaceutical research and as a science-minded individual, I am skeptical of and have never taken homeopathic "medicines," for both safety and efficacy concerns. I still don't want to do it now. So I asked the homeopathy dude at Central Market, "This isn't going to kill me, is it?"

"This is homeopathic stuff. You could take the whole bottle and nothing would happen!"

Truer words were probably never spoken.

Sunday Stealing: The Ninja Meme, Part One

1. What do you add to your coffee?
cream (or creamer) and Equal

2. What are you reading now?
this meme

3. Do you own a gun?
No

4. Are you registered to vote?
Yep. Scary, ain't it?

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
depends on what kind of doctor it is

6. What do you think of hot dogs?
They're good every once in a while.

7. Favorite Christmas Song?
Oh Holy Night

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
merlot

9. Can you do push ups?
sort of

10. What was the name of your first boyfriend/girlfriend?
John

11. What’s your favorite piece of jewelery?
my wedding ring

12. Favorite hobby?
punkin' chunkin'

13. Do you work with people who idolize you?
Of course.

14. Do you have ADD?
nope

15. What’s one trait that you hate about yourself?
I don't "hate" anything, but I need to be more patient with idiot drivers.

16. What’s your Middle name?
Marguerite

17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment.
need to take a Claritin, these kittens sure are troublemakers, wonder what movies came out on Friday

18. Name 3 things you bought yesterday.
I power shopped for Christmas presents yesterday! I could tell you what I bought, but then I'd have to kill you. In the spirit of the season and all.

19. Name 3 beverages you regularly drink.
tea, lemonade, scotch (that's a joke. I never want another drop of scotch to touch my tongue. Yucko.)

20. Current worry right now?
how I'm supposed to get a whole new wardrobe of bras next week, during the holiday crush

21. What side do you dress to?
um, neither

22. Favorite place to be?
anywhere next to a blue ocean

23. How did you bring in the New Year?
with a bottle of wine at home

24. Where would you like to go?
Italy is next on my vacation wishlist.

25. Name three people who you will see today.
JeffC, Jeff and Lauren

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP