Merry iChristmas

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Yvette posted a link to this group. A church in Georgia has an "iBand" made up of people playing music with iPads, iPhones and iPods. There are several Christmas songs on YouTube from them, if you search for North Point iBand. This one is my favorite. So cute!



One of my favorite people, my uncle Klaus, is on Facebook! Yay! He and his lifelong girlfriend (get married, would ya?!) go to Greece a LOT, and he has all these awesome photos of the beaches.

Speaking of travel, I reeeeally wanted to go to Italy next year, but Jeff thinks it will be too expensive. Last time I priced airfare to Europe, it was off the charts. So... I think we're going to go to Washington DC! I've never been. I'm pretty psyched! It'll be a great vacation to take with Lauren, too. I'm hoping Dad and Ursula will join us there, since it's sort of in their neck of the woods. That would rock.

We are off to Dallas today. And finally some cold weather!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP