Ben Dover

Thursday, December 30, 2010

I'm happy to report that I can bend over now! One is not supposed to perform this maneuver for a period of time after having breast augmentation. I thought it was for some physiological reason related to optimal healing. Having accidentally done it on day 2, I can tell you that it's because it hurts like Hell.


Patrick's Sunday Seven

Name seven celebrities who passed away during 2010 with whom you’d have liked to have dinner at their prime.

1. Leslie Nielsen
2. Dennis Hopper
3. Lena Horne
4. Tony Curtis
5. Lynne Redgrave
6. Blake Edwards
7. Tom Bosley

Off to the lake! I love Texas winters.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP