Hola, Friends!

Friday, December 17, 2010

I survived the Arnica Montana. You know something? I had a choice of French or US-made arnica, and I chose the American one, when now I'm thinking they've probably actually done studies on it in Europe and here I was, taking the wacky California version.

Austin Surgical Hospital was amazing. The people were all so friendly and helpful and everything ran on time. I would definitely recommend them. The surgery went really well. I only had significant pain for the first 36 hours or so. Totally worth it. The final result is several weeks away, but so far it looks great!

Just thinking... my master bathroom photos are up on my remodeler's website. I'm wondering if my before and after photos will be on my surgeon's site. ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP