Blog Stats 2010

Monday, December 27, 2010

Top Talking For Free Blog Traffic Sources:

My overall traffic is up 33% over last year. Welcome, new person!! ;)

I also have four "Blogger Followers," compared to zero in previous years, which is awesome. I do know one of them, so he doesn't count. Jack just "follows" me because it's easier than clicking a bookmark to get here. *waves*

One third of visitors came directly from a bookmark or by typing the URL. Most everyone else came from search engines or social search tools.

Most Popular Search Keywords Bringing Visitors:
 
Okay, STILL I get the most search traffic by far from terms involving the word "webcam." People. Step away from chat roulette. Nothing good can come of that stuff. And no, you cannot view my webcam.

Another very popular subject of search was Evangeline Lilly talking about gin being the "ultimate panty remover," which leads visitors to my post about her weird Letterman interview.

The Bloggess would be so thrilled to learn that "Bloggess anal" was a search term. And my blog is so far down the results of that search, that someone clicked through a bajillion related links to even get to the page with my link.

My personal favorite search keywords--- "plotting the death of dora the explorer...gonna fill her backpack with bricks and dump her in the candy cane river", which is a Modern Family quote that was featured in the sidebar one week.

Most Popular Individual Posts of 2010: 
1. Webcam Ahoy for the second year in a row. This is a completely insignificant post from 2008.
2. In High School They Called Me Anal Girl Up from number 3 in 2009. (Must watch 500 Days of Summer again...)
3. Message Board Drama Okay, this is from 2007. I need to write more interesting current stuff. Maybe something about webcams.

Countries Sending the Most Visits:
1. USA
2. Mexico
3. Netherlands

This is the same top three as 2009.

Cities with the Most Visits:
1. Austin
2. Coatzacoalcos, Mexico
3. Orange Park, FL

Those would be... my peeps! *hugs peeps*

Incidentally, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia is number FIVE on my top traffic list.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP