Not Shazam... Sound Hound

Monday, December 6, 2010

Correction: In yesterday's blog post, I said Shazam was the awesome app that recognizes music. It is SoundHound that Lauren uses, and she says it is "much better than Shazam." So, there ya' go!

Lauren went on a date with a brand new guy last night. New to us anyway. They've known each other for a while at school. By the time he brought her home after their movie, I was in my PJs, so I didn't get to meet him. Sad! Jeff met him though. They saw 127 Hours and said unfortunately it was not good. A full fifteen minutes of the film is a guy cutting off his own arm with a multi-tool, and Lauren tells me, "Oh my gosh, the grossest part of the whole movie was when he drank his own pee!!"

I am working full time this week, for the first time in 17 years. I have to make myself a bag lunch and everything, because of a half-hour lunch (if that). I'm just hoping to make it through five whole days without the usual soap operas, bon bons and a nap. ;)


Monday Mayhem

1. Do you RSVP to all of your invites over the holidays?
I RSVP to all my invites all year long.

2. What's your best excuse for not attending a holiday function?
Already going to another holiday function.

3. Have you ever had 'a little too much' of anything in front of your boss at a holiday celebration or done anything else that may come back to haunt you in the future? 
Nah.

4. How many cards do you send via 'snail mail' (regular mail)?
Usually around 40, but this year, probably 5 or so. And I write something in them. None of this just signing at the bottom malarkey. *eyes Sheryl* Actually, I usually include a newsletter, too. It's not even too obnoxious.

5. How many cards do you send via email?
I don't send cards via email.

6.What is your exercise routine during the holiday season?
Same as all year- work out five days a week for at least half an hour a day. This holiday season has already been difficult with my schedule, and I won't be able to do any intense workouts for at least three weeks after my surgery- BLAH.

7. What is your least favorite thing about the holiday season?
Traffic around the shopping areas.

8. Tell us what is your regifting policy?
I have only regifted like two items in my life.
Required for me to regift:
a) gift is new, in the original closed packaging
b) gift is something I received from a random gift exchange or some other impersonal way, not from a friend
c) giftee must be a casual acquaintance or a service provider, like the mailman... not a friend or relative

9. Ever been the recipient of a re-gift?
Once, I'm fairly sure.

10. What is your basic 'fat outfit' to wear after you have been sampling too much of the holiday festivities?
I wear workout clothes, like yoga pants and a tshirt, because they're stretchy. Also, it gets me in the mood to work out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP