Aggies WIN!

Sunday, October 9, 2011

I don't know that I've ever watched an A&M football game with UT fans. Oh, there was last year when Scott and Julie came over for the A&M/t.u. game on Thanksgiving, but Scott didn't go to UT and Julie only went for grad school, so she's not a real Longhorn. She's not even into football. Her support was half-hearted at best.

Last night I was at Shawn's (T-sip) with Laura (T-sip) and Rich ('sip), and Shawn's friend Clay (T-sip) and his wife Mary Jane (Vanderbilt- see ya next year!). We watched the A&M/Tech game because Shawn asked if I wanted to and I said, "Hell YES." Surrrrrrrrounded by them- not an Aggie in the room, but me. They were all very nice, I must admit. Clay was actually supporting us because he had a bet riding on the score (A&M within 5.5- so yay), but I'll take that.

And hey- I did watch the t.u./OU game earlier in the day.

I wasn't my typical Aggie-watching self. I managed to stay in my seat most of the time and keep my voice to a medium volume. SO glad we won that one, and played a second half unlike the prior two weeks. Gig 'em!!!


Patrick's Saturday Six

1. Describe your favorite old portrait of yourself: how old were you when the portrait was made and what were you doing?
When I was 3, my mom had a whole set of portraits made of me. This is one of the outtakes that she kept. My dress is dorked up, but the photo is very "me." Just a little silly at an otherwise very formal photo session.


2. Of the photos of people you have on display in your home, what percentage of them would you estimate have you in the photo?
20%

3. Which do you prefer in a portrait in terms of background: a solid color, a textured color, or a very scenic background?
textured color

4. Which do you prefer in a portrait: the subject smiling, looking serious or looking like they’re in thought?
smiling :)

5. Which do you prefer in a portrait: the subject making eye contact with the lens or not making eye contact with the lens?
making eye contact

6. You see a portrait of someone — male or female — who is in exceptionally good physical shape: how likely is that photo to make you take action to get in better shape yourself?
unlikely- and if I can tell someone is in great shape from a portrait, they're probably a bit more muscular than I prefer

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP