Eye Candy Tuesday

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Joey Fatone retweeted Boyz II Men a few times, and seeing them on my feed, I wondered if I had followed them without remembering. (Would not have surprised me.) Rock on, Boyz II Men. Congrats on the new album and twenty years!

OK, ladies. Why haven't you told me to watch True Blood? Yeah, I see how you people are about the sharing thing. Yesterday I was bowled over by the vision that is Joe Manganiello.

HOLY.  &%#*.

Adorable, right?

And whoa. 

He even seems to have a personality to go with the looks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP