Cruuuuuuuuuuuuuuz

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

We watched baseball on TV Monday night. That should tell you how little else was on, and how clear our DVR was. There were some exciting moments, but as is typical for baseball on television, to me it was just...

...

...

Yep. At least I was able to play Hanging with Friends while I watched. Or if I had been so inclined, I could have written a complete treatise on "intentional walks."

My main entertainment- yelling "CRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUZ" every time Cruz appeared. Superfun! Oh, and the Rangers have a cute pitcher, so that was nice. At the rate they changed them out, I'm surprised I noticed him at all. Not sure of his name, but he has dark hair and a beard.

Go Rangers! :)

So Lindsay Lohan is posing for Playboy. That makes me throw up in my mouth a little. The woman is a pathetic mess. More than Britney ever was- even in her shaved head days. But if you boys like to ogle naked, slutty, alcoholic, jailbird starlets...

On second thought... Well played, Playboy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP