Mommy Songs

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

I always sing a line from a song if someone happens to say something that includes or relates to a snippet of the lyrics. (It's not as annoying as it sounds... I think...) The past few days I seem to have been coming up with a lot more than usual, prompting Lauren to complain, "Is there a 'Mommy Song' for everything?!"

Jeff: Yes.

I'm just THAT good with song lyrics. Boo-yah!
.
.
Well, I've determined the cause of the Aggies' second-half collapses these past two games. KathyL started watching both games at halftime. We can all relax now, as she has promised to stop watching the games altogether.
.
.
Bad Lip Reading does Rick Perry... heh...



"I am bored by famine. I cannot wait for a Medieval cookie, Cinnabon, hot yellow Kool-Aid... and save a pretzel for the gas jets! Thank you. I wrote that."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP