Pretty Saturday!

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Love this... from Facebook this morning...



Saturday 9: The Last DJ

1. Who was your favorite DJ and what radio station did you listen to as a kid?
My favorite DJ as a kid was Casey Kasem. American Top Forty, baby! I listened to Top 40 stations in Houston (can't remember any DJs there, maybe Lori can help me out)... KILT, as a kid. They went country at some point and I switched to KRBE and KKBQ through high school.

2. What has been the weirdest thing you have worn in public?
Summer before sophomore year of high school... John, Cathy and I went to see Grease II. I wore jeans and a t-shirt, with a tied bandana as a belt. John was typically dressed very "80's dance club" and made frequent attempts to coax me into an edgier style. When he came to pick me up that day, he convinced me to double my makeup and add a bunch of wrapped and tied bandanas up and down my legs. I was practically immobile. Cathy almost got a hernia trying not to laugh when she met us at the theater.

3. What was the best part of last weekend?
A&M/Baylor football game at Kyle Field. Whoop!

4. What was the most effective punishment for you as a kid?
Pointing out the natural consequences of my actions, and letting me suffer them. That was far more effective than any spanking or grounding would have been.

5. Would you lie to your significant other to not hurt their feelings?
Not about anything that mattered. 

6. We're taking your order for breakfast. What would you like?
eggs Benedict, fresh fruit, OJ

7. Do you celebrate Halloween? If yes, do tell. If no, why not?
We rarely have or attend a party, but we do celebrate in some way each year.

8. Do you hand out candy to the neighborhood kids?
Yes! So fun!

9. What's the favorite age you've been, so far?
Without associating it with whatever was going on at the time (which would more accurately be "the best year of your life"), I would say 34 is a great age. Old enough to know what you want and have the confidence and experience to go for it, and past the scrimp-and-save years.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP