Boybands and College Sports

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

I was perusing some backup disks yesterday and found a treasure trove of stuff from the boyband fansite days! It would take a couple of weeks to go through it all, but I did read, ogle and listen to tons of files. I've got thousands of photos, vids, sound files, songs, song parodies, screencaps, desktop backgrounds, archived online chats, our website interviews, site graphics- just a ginormous grab bag of media. SO FUN!

ScottK is going with us to the Baylor game. He's completely unaffiliated with any teams.. for any sport... anywhere. He has never been to a "real" football game in his life. Not sure most people should take their first NCAA football baby step with an intense experience like an Aggie game, but I think he's ready! And it's White Out for Wildfire Relief-- don't forget, attendees!

In a couple of weeks, Jeff and I are going to a UT volleyball game with Scott and Julie. Yes, you read that correctly. Julie said she would teach us all the "things" you're supposed to do at a game to support the Longhorns. She started demonstrating them. Scott jumped in to say that we may have fun attending a game, but we won't be into all the "things." I would say that's pretty accurate. And I promise not to wear an A&M shirt. Jim (die-hard Longhorn) inspired me with his stories of attending Aggie games when he lived in College Station for several years. I can do this!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP