Real Housewives of NJ Reunion- Part 1

Monday, October 17, 2011

...and other stuff. Goes without saying, but sometimes I throw it in for the newbies.

From Clients From Hell...

http://clientsfromhell.net/post/11484693921/me-so-what-do-you-want-the-website-to-be

Heh.

Kathy and I had lunch at Gumbo's @Bee Cave yesterday. They have a fabulous outside bar area overlooking a pond with ducks and swans and turtles and a giant swimming snake. *shiver* The weather was sunny and cool and gorgeous! Then we shopped at the always-fun outdoor Hill Country Galleria across the street.  (I couldn't get her to go to Ides of March, despite my very enthusiastic pitch.) She got some Christmas shopping done. She's like the old me! The recent me has not even a list going at this point.

The fam watched Real Housewives of NJ reunion show (Part 1) last night. Teresa used to be one of my favorite people on there and now I think she's a pissy, self-centered woman who takes no responsibility for her part in any situation. She glued on a fake smile for the entire last season. It doesn't disappear, even when she's seething about something. It's just plain old creepy.

 "Watch out. I'm about to throw a table at you."

Jacqueline is still my favorite (missed her on the reunion show- :( ). She's got that optimistic outlook and sense-of-humor about stuff. Caroline and her hubby are a great couple and I love to observe how she's dealing with the whole empty-nest thing. Melissa is adorable with her beautiful outfits and is always trying to help Joe mend things with his family. Remember my favorite top of the season?

 
SO CUTE.

You know, my favorite thing about Melissa is actually that she films sometimes without any makeup. It's cool that she doesn't feel she needs that all the time, even for TV.

Kathy is refreshingly "real" with her voice-of-reason observations and her stay-at-home-mom things and struggling with the decision to go back to work.

I guess every Real Housewives series needs their Teresa, to keep things batshit crazy interesting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP