Last Week Before School

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Next Monday the kiddo will be in... hhhhhhh... hhhhh... high school. Just yesterday she was a toddler running around with a sippy cup. Heck, just yesterday I was running around with my friends in high school! Those friends are currently jumping at the opportunity to remind me of crazy things we did back then. They're lovely people... usually...

Janeen gave me the Mexican Riviera Cruise report yesterday afternoon. She particularly enjoyed the Tequila and Horseback Riding shore excursion in Puerto Vallarta. Best tequila she ever had. They would only pour it into your shot glass if you held the glass on top of your head. The guy pouring was drinking as well. Soon everyone was covered in tequila, and one of her shipmates started singing opera. Then a bit of a talent show broke out, and Janeen did a paper-folding trick. Nothing like that has ever happened on my shore excursions!

Today I embark on a PowerPoint project for a big Foundation event. I didn't tell Scott I've never done PowerPoint. Gosh, I hope he doesn't see this. lol. Nah, everyone says it's easy. No worries.

1 comments:

Anonymous,  August 19, 2008 at 11:30 AM  

that is EVERY day in Mexico

come and join the fun!!!!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP