Bob

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Kath and I saw Bob Schneider at Saxon Pub on Monday. I prefer him with less facial hair. I know I should be all about the music, but I'm just saying. He's still hot though. ...Anyway, he opened with "Falling in Love with Jill Kotowski," which is one of my favorite songs. Loved the show!! At the end of the set, they did "Time to Go" in the style of Violent Femmes ("Blister in the Sun"). Cute.

New "song of the moment" over there >>> in the blog sidebar. Can't get it out of my head.

Last night I helped Laura start getting her classroom ready. I hooked up her computer. Yep. It even works. And I drew a big old A&M on her white board. That's a great start to the year right there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP