Wednesday Happy Hour

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Happy Hour at Kathy's was fun last night. A little too fun for me, early on. I started with two drinks in about 30 minutes. Oops! lol. For me, that might as well be four drinks, since I don't drink that often. By the end of the night (yeah, Wednesday Happy Hour goes to about 10:30) we were actually having surprisingly clear-minded conversation about pharmaceutical studies and drug development out of Sloan-Kettering. They can skip Phase I trials there... well I won't bore you with the details. Just saying that we were all functional at that point.

Learned how to make a chocolate martini. Add that to my skills list. And my favorite drink list.

Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2 was very good. Not as good as the first one, I think, but definitely worth seeing. It was a tad disjointed and jumped around too quickly in places. For the first one, I always need a box of tissues. This one- only one tissue. Still- see it with your girlfriends or your daughters!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP