Wednesday Weirdness

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Because I am boring and working a lot, and have nothing to blog about, here's a meme for today. It actually has significance, because my family has been talking about exes this week.

1. When your relationships end, are you the instigator of the breakup or the recipient?
I was initially going to say that I am typically the recipient, but when I think about it, it's pretty even.

2. Do you save things from your ex, or get rid of them? If you save them, how? If you trash them, how?
Save them, at least for the long-term ones. Their stuff is in big envelopes in a memorabilia box.

3. Describe your favorite ex:
Introspective, creative, thoughtful, funny, family-oriented.

4. Do you consider a friend's ex off limits?
I haven't ever been attracted to a friend's ex, but I think it would be okay if it was okay with my friend.

5. If you had a choice between spending the rest of your life with your worst ex-boyfriend/ex-girlfriend, or your HS Nemesis, who would you choose?
My worst ex. The nemesis would have no redeeming qualities whatsoever. At least there is something about an ex that you liked at some point.

6. Would you ever create a YouTube video or a website celebrating your exes' flaws?
Noooooo. I've put in a lot of effort to be on friendly terms with my exes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP