Saturday 9

Saturday, August 2, 2008

It's the Saturday 9!

1. What is your favorite summer drink?
Sweet tea.

2. What is the best summer sport to play?
Frisbee golf.

3. What’s the best summer sport to watch?
Beach volleyball. The men's division.

4. Do you like the ocean, the pool or the lake?
The ocean, baby!

5. Some folks drink whiskey in the winter and gin, tequila (margaritas) or rum drinks in the summer. Does you alcohol of choice change?
Nope.

6. What is your favorite summer song?
"Summer of '69" Bryan Adams

7. What was your best summer growing up? How old were you and why was it best?
Summer after my sophomore year of high school. I was 16. My friends and I could all finally drive, and we were at the beach a LOT. It was the first summer we all had that kind of independence, and were able to go places without having to see if someone's parents could drive us.

8. Have you ever had a summer romance that you knew would end?
One time. It was in college, with a guy I worked with in the Dean's Office. He's the only guy I dated exclusively for a significant amount of time, for whom I didn't have serious feelings (nor did he, so don't feel bad for him- lol). We had some great times, and stayed friends afterwards, so it was all good.

9. How old were you when you first went skinny-dipping? Who were you with?
I've never been skinny-dipping. I have had my bikini top or bottom- never both at the same time- audaciously removed by goofy boys (guy friends or boyfriends who thought they were hilarious) while we were swimming.

2 comments:

Anonymous,  August 2, 2008 at 1:47 PM  

Disclaimer!!!!
It is summer year round here in Coatza!!!!
1) Michelada
2) Badminton
3) I wholeheartedly agree with Kathy
4) I love both..but I prefer the lake...but no pools.
5) Only if we run out...It is easier to list what I stay away from...gin bourbon and rum.
6) I guess Summer Lovin' from Grease.
7) Summer of 1988....it was one of the hardest times of my life...but the light at the end of the rainbow was technicolor!!! I finally started living how I wanted to live.
8)No..most of my romances ended up with a bad hangover and no breakfast!!

9) 21...summer of 88..yahoo!!!!

Kathy August 3, 2008 at 9:15 AM  

LOL @#3.

Summer Lovin is another awesome summer song!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP