Finally Won Guitar Hero: Aerosmith

Monday, August 4, 2008

I have been trying to beat Joe Perry in the Guitar Battle for days now. I call him Steve Perry most of the time by mistake. If I were doing a guitar battle with Steve Perry, I might have won the first time. Heh.

Well I finally beat him, and completed the game on Medium. Yahoo! I don't do the orange button, so Hard is not the next step for me. I'm just waiting for GH: World Tour in October.

Back to work on the magazine ad today. We got an extension on our deadline. A few more touch-ups, and it will be ready.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP