Political Party Fun

Monday, August 25, 2008

Ooh. My favorite time of the election season--- party conventions!! It sounds like fun, doesn't it? Gag me, please.

First thing I see is mountains of cash being spent all over the place for little benefit to anyone but party yahoos. Next- days of the worst, empty, people-pleasing speeches of the campaigns. I call it blah blah and rah rah.

A few months ago, I would have been okay with either McCain or Obama, and today I am really not okay with either one. I figured that would happen, once the focus shifted to McCain and Obama, rather than Clinton and Obama.

Better either of them than Bush. Still. I would love to have some excitement for a candidate! Maybe next time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP