School and stuff

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Lauren had a great first day at school. I drove her and Jaxon and Troy on Monday morning. It's 3 minutes one way with no traffic. About 25 minutes with traffic. I've already figured out a new strategy for the next time I have to drive, which happens to be... this morning. Lauren has to bring her marching instrument to school. I'm hoping to cut the time to 10-15 minutes. Wish me luck.

I thought my child had a big day, starting high school. Of course, she's known most of the kids since birth. Charity's children are starting kindergarten and middle school today, and in a new part of town where they don't know anyone. Whew! That's a glass-of-wine-at-lunch day in my book... And for mom as well. Ahahaa.

This event program guide stuff has me frazzled already. I don't have a Mac or design software, so I am working with Word and converting to PDF for commercial printing. It's not ideal, but it'll have to do- which is not something I want to say about any project I have my name on.

Scotty hasn't yet submitted photos of his dream house from the meme a few posts back. I am surprised. I am waiting with great anticipation! ;)

4 comments:

Anonymous,  August 26, 2008 at 8:37 AM  

I live in my dream house....just kidding!!! My mind keeps changing...in some aspect..I want everything...then I switch to minimalism. Actually, I live down the street from one of my alltime favorite houses (from the outside). I will try to get a photo of it and send to you.

Anonymous,  August 27, 2008 at 10:13 AM  

Years ago...Architectural Digest had my dream home on the cover...I have been trying to find it on the web...I know I have the issue in a box at home. It was a house in the style of the Mykonos but it was in California. I found these pics instead. So this is almost my dream home.
http://www.architecturaldigest.com/homes/homes/2007/08/barba_slideshow?showall=true

hope you enjoy

Kathy August 27, 2008 at 10:38 AM  

Ooooh! So pretty! I love it. Be sure to invite me to the House Warming.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP