Manic Monday

Monday, August 31, 2009

Do you sometimes type a whole comment on something on Facebook and then rethink it and not post? I frequently do that.

I am dreading today's day of remodeling. Totally dreading it. Hopefully everything will work out, and it will be the last day of contractors for a little while.

Saturday 9: The Waiting

1. Have you ever stayed online for a very long time waiting for someone?
No. If someone is supposed to meet me online, I don't wait more than a few minutes. They can always text me when they're available.

2. How do you eat oreos?
I rarely ever eat an Oreo because they make your teeth black. If I have one, I usually eat it intact. Sometimes I'll separate it and scrape the filling off with my bottom teeth, because licking it off seems... kinda... weird. I know, that's a "Kathy thing." :p

3. Are you cocky?
Not at all. Cockiness is an instant turnoff to me. You can be confident without being cocky.

4. Did you have an imaginary friend as a kid?
Nope.

5. What t.v. station do you watch the most?
HGTV

6. Have you ever seen the ocean?
A lot! I grew up near Galveston. I also love to vacation near the beach or on a cruise ship.

7. Have you ever been hospitalized?
6 times- 2 babies, 2 major surgeries, 2 illnesses

8. What's your favorite brand of rootbeer?
A&W

9. Could you live without a computer?
I definitely could, but I would prefer to have one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP