TGIF

Friday, August 7, 2009

John Hughes has died. Movies that defined a generation.

"It's sorta social. Demented and sad, but social." -Bender, referring to Brian's Physics Club in The Breakfast Club, 1985

l.o.l.

Saturday 9: Rain
1. What do you typically like to do on a rainy day?
Watch movies. Sit on the porch.

2. Tell us about the last time you did something you later regretted, that you can share with us.
I signed on to do a website project that became a hot mess in a hurry. I'm out of it now. WHEW.

3. I recently got an email from a lover from a very long time ago. I was asked "Have all your dreams come true?" If it were you and it was from someone you remember fondly, how would you answer the question?
Um, of what significance is the lover part of this question? lol. If anyone asked me, I would say very many of my dreams have come true!

4. If you had a job interview and were asked, "If you were an animal, what kind would you be (other than human?)" How would you answer that question.
I would have to try my best not to laugh. And I would say... a panther. Cuz they're so beautiful and cool.

5. Do you think it is a good idea to share with a new lover stories of your past lovers?
Rarely. If they ask, I would do my best to tell a minimal story. They are free to ask more and I'll tell more.

6. When do you think it is permissible or even important to lie?
If something has happened to a small child's parent, I think it would be okay to smooth it over in some way until you know exactly what to say. Or if someone in like a traffic accident is concerned about a loved one's well-being while their own is in danger, I'm okay with them lying about the status to get them through the immediate situation.

7. What was the last thing you did that you never thought you would?
Sewed curtains for the kitchen. They actually turned out really nice.

8. What is one important lesson that you learned from your mother?
It's a worthwhile effort to build an open and communicative relationship with your children.

9. What is one important lesson that you learned from your father?
Don't sweat the small stuff.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP