Saturday Nine... On Time Thankyouverymuch

Saturday, August 22, 2009


1. When's the last time you ran?
Last week I had to run to my car for something. Can't remember why I was in a hurry. Last time I ran for exercise? Probably high school. I hate running. I do cardio kickboxing and step.

2. Do your jeans have rips, tears, and holes in them?
No. They're all pretty nice.

3. What are you dreading right now?
Nothing! Wow.

4. Do you like Mexican food?
Love it.

5. Favorite ice cream?
Amy's dark chocolate with peanut butter cups

6. When was your last doctor's visit?
February-ish

7. Do you get the full 8 hours of sleep at night?
Hardly ever. I usually wake up around 5:30, so I would need to go to bed at 9:30 to get 8 hours. Ain't gonna happen. I get about 6-7 hours.

8. How many pets do you have?
None. :(

9. "First Loves Are Never Over." Is this true for you?
Nope. It was over when I was 16.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP