Decisions Decisions

Monday, August 10, 2009

As an amateur interior designer, I have officially coined the term "soap garage" when referring to a niche in one's shower wall, created specifically for a bar of soap. I'm thinking about writing Candace Olsen to tell her about it. Maybe she can use it on her show.

I was in the zone yesterday and made a lot of remodel decisions. I've made 4,256 choices so far. I have 2,531 remaining. Yesterday I had to select SINKS. I hadn't even thought of that. Do you know how many sinks there are in the world?

And I didn't want to ever step foot in a tile store again, but I must. Shoot me now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP