Facebook Profile Photo Privacy

Friday, August 21, 2009

Yeesh, it only took me sixteen years to find the privacy settings for my Facebook profile photo. I don't have time for this goofiness. For those who want to know- it's under Privacy>Search. Of course it is! Duh. *huge eyeroll*

I couldn't figure out why suddenly a few friends of friends are appearing with their names unlinked and no photo. That is why. You set who can find you and if they can see your photo or not. My Facebook is probably one of the most locked down out there, but actually, I wanted to make sure my photo is visible to everyone. I know- the queen of internet privacy has become an web exhibitionist. Yeah. That didn't come out right.

Lauren and I schlepped out to Round Rock to go to IKEA yesterday. I needed a curtain rod to go all the way across about 14 feet of wall, and the Kvartal system allows for connecting rods seamlessly to do just that. I was toting around a few 55" lengths of rod, when she took them from me. I was a bit klutzy with them, I have to admit. They are unwieldy! She said she is used to carrying a six-foot-long flag bag around every day. Sure enough, she was a master at harnessing the curtain rods.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP