Paint Woes

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Remember when I said I was choosing paint and something about "it's just paint" and that it wouldn't be a disaster if I chose the wrong one and needed to paint over it?

WELL I'M FREAKING OUT ABOUT THE PAINT.

Seriously, I was about in tears over it last night. I have to choose today. No more time to dork around. They paint tomorrow.

The room is all shades of brown. I have to go light or dark on the wall paint, since most of the tile work in there is a medium tone, and I need some sort of contrast between the two. If I go light, it's your basic standard wall paint. Blah City. If I go dark, it could be a cave in there.

I originally wanted to do a dark paint, and Robin said it should be fine. I guess I'll try that. Now to find the right color. They'll be here in about an hour and there isn't any light in the bathroom. So I wait for sunrise...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP