Saturday 9

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Demo Day for the bathroom is next Wednesday. The room should be complete and walk-through ready by Aug 31. This blog space is officially declared a whining zone for me, since I will be displaced from my bathroom during that time. Thanks in advance for your patience.

Saturday 9: On Broadway (I know I just did last week's.)

1. Have you ever seen a Broadway play? If yes what and when?
I've seen A Chorus Line (1985), Hairspray (2003), RENT (2003) and Legally Blonde (2008) on Broadway.

2. Tell us about one strange event in your life this week.
Nothing strange has happened this week. It's all been pretty normal. I've just been driving back and forth to the football stadium all day. ;)

3. Have you ever lied to "get the guy/gal"?
Heck no. If I had to lie to him to get him, he wasn't someone I wanted to be with.

4. Tell us about your best friend.
Gosh, I have a few. Let's talk about Cathy. She's spunky and feisty and funny. She's always up for anything. She's cute and thoughtful and she collects Coca-Cola memorabilia. She's going to move to Austin when she completes her Physician's Assistant degree at UTMB. And she's single!

5. What was the best vacation that you ever had?
I'm going to say Hawaii, because the big island is absolutely the most interesting place I've been. The people in Hawaii are so friendly and the atmosphere is relaxed. Wonderful vacation!

6. What was the last big purchase you made?
A master bathroom.

7. What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink and when did you start drinking it?
Tea. When I was in high school.

8. When was the last time someone did not believe you?
This week. Someone thought I was telling one of those "I have this friend" stories that are really about me, when I soooo wasn't.

9. You have signed on to direct a romantic comedy. Who are your stars?
Robert Downey Jr. and Kate Walsh

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP