Wall Art--- Check!

Sunday, August 30, 2009

I finally pulled the trigger on the bathroom wall art. The selection process has been almost as stressful as the paint. I found two pieces I really love, so that's what matters. Hopefully they'll look fantabulous in the room. They are being shipped to me in the next couple of weeks. I'll be on pins and needles waiting.

Nickelback's "Far Away"... not only an awesome song in an aural sense, but also there is something really intense about a guy fessing up to his true feelings. That song never gets old. I still dig it as much as I did the first time I heard it.

Got my A&M/Utah game tickets in the mail. YAY! 4th row. That means no walking ten miles up and down, back and forth along those ramps. It was my first StubHub purchase, and it worked really well. These are someone's season tix, where apparently they can't or don't want to go to this particular game, so we got quite a deal on them. My brother-in-law is going with us. It'll be a blast. Sadly, Lauren has guard practice all day that day, so she'll have to miss it. :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP