Mirror Mirror on the Wall...

Thursday, August 13, 2009

I've seen myself every day for years in mirrors around the house. I have a huge full-length mirror in my bedroom. Often I am in department stores where they have the awesome (but tricky) "skinny mirrors," but I have never seen mirrors like the ones at Academy. I'll just skip right past "fat mirrors" and call these suckers "fun house mirrors."

I know what you're thinking. Kathy, you've had too much ice cream this summer. Not true! This mirror was so distractingly short and wide that I couldn't get a realistic view of what I was trying on. When you're buying workout wear, the visual needs to be particularly accurate. Bleh. I'm determined not to let it give me a complex.

The bathroom is framed. Today they do plumbing and waterproof/fiberglass the shower. That means two days sleeping in the guest room (in a double bed- wah) to avoid the noxious fumes. Well, one day for me, because I'm going to Galveston for the weekend. Perfect timing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP