This One Time at Band Camp

Monday, August 3, 2009

Ohmigosh, if YOU had a dime for every time I'll say that over the next three weeks. You could take me to Vegas!

Tracy, Janeen, Laura and I went to Summer Stock Austin's Sweeney Todd this weekend. Amazing, of course. (One of Lauren's friends is in it. I had no idea!) One more week of that. They are concurrently doing Little Shop of Horrors as well. My first time in the Long Center. Nice facility. I still haven't seen the main venue- Dell Hall- as this show was in the Rollins Studio Theater. They do Long Center tours during the week, so I definitely want to do that.

I found a curtain rod I want from IKEA. Guess I have to make a trip up there now. Whee!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP