Hello Three-Day Weekend!

Friday, January 14, 2011

I'm still totally drowning in Foundation projects. It's all the beginning of year stuff for the website (end of fiscal year records, etc.) plus these print ads. The ads are probably one revision away from my complete insanity completion. That will be a big heap off my plate!

This "new Zodiac" thing- There has always been another version of the zodiac. The "new" is just the longstanding Eastern version. We can use the same Western one we've always used, so all is well with the astrological world. (I am so not a Pisces.) Kudos to the Star-Tribune for getting everyone ruffled though!

A giggle for the font junkies out there:

I'm Comic Sans...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP