"I Don't Know How to Tell You This..."

Sunday, January 30, 2011

...but there's a Chinese family in our bathroom.
- Tom at IKEA with Summer, in 500 Days of Summer

Yesterday, Jeff and I went to Galaxy Cupcakes in Georgetown (yummy) and then hung out at IKEA for hours. He had never been there. Weird! I could have sworn he was with me when I bought the curtain rod for our bedroom. Anyhoo... he liked it a lot. :) And we left there with two office chairs.

Sunday Stealing

34. Have you been out of your home country?
I was born outside my home country.

35. Weaknesses?
kryptonite

37. First job?
steak restaurant hostess

38. Ever done a prank call?
many times, mostly with Lori

39. Do you think everyone out there has a soul mate?
I am one of the world's most impassioned believers in love and romance, but I just don't think there is one solitary person on Earth with whom each of us is spiritually bound, and that we happen upon that person by some stroke of remarkable luck. I definitely think there are a precious few people (men and women) with whom each of us has a very deep and special connection, who are on the same wavelength and "get" us, who are typically called "kindred spirits," but whom one might call our "soul mates."

40. What were you doing before you did Stealing?
I was at IKEA with my hubby. (I'm getting a head start on this thing before tomorrow...)

41. Have you ever had surgery?
Many times.

42. What do you get complimented about most?
How smart I am. Yeesh. Really? What I want when I walk into a room is for everyone to say, "Great rack!"

43. Have you ever had braces?
No

44. What do you want for your birthday?
Congressional term limits

45. How many kids do you want and what do you want their names to be? (or if you have kids, tell us about them.)
I originally wanted three. In my sleep-deprived haze after Lauren was born, I decided one was great.

46. Were you named after anyone?
My middle name is my maternal grandmother's name.

47. What is the biggest turn off of the sex(es) you're attracted to?
big bodybuilder muscles - ick

48. What is one thing you liked about high school?
I loved high school. One of my favorite things was senior musical. We did Carnival.

49. What kind of shampoo do you use?
Varies- anything from Suave to Paul Mitchell.

50. Do you like your handwriting?
yes

51. What is your favorite lunch meat?
pastrami

52. Any bad habits?
doing these surveys

53. Are you a jealous person?
not in general, but I have been jealous at times

54. If you were another person, would you be friends with you?
yes

55. Do you agree with friends with benefits?
absolutely not

56. Do looks matter?
To an extent. I don't think anyone has to be classically pretty or handsome to get a mate or a job or whatever the goal is, but you do have to look your best, to where others can tell you've got your act together.

57. How do you release anger?
I talk it out or listen to loud music.

58. Would you rather gain 58 pounds or lose 58 pounds?
Is this a trick question?

59. What's your main goal in life?
to appreciate the little amazing moments as much as the big fantastic experiences

60. What was your favorite toy as a child?
a doll named Jenny

61. How many numbers are in your cell phone?
206

62. Were you a fan of Barney as a little kid?
Barney Rubble was the only Barney when I was a kid. I was not a fan of his, but I liked his wife Betty a lot.

63. Do you use sarcasm?
never- heh

64. Mashed potatoes or macaroni and cheese?
mashed potatoes

65. What do you look for in a lover?
honesty, strength, sense of humor and an ENORMOUS... ;)

66. What are your nicknames?
Freek (the fansite girls still call me that to this day), K-Squared

67. Favorite super power?
invisibility

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP