Back to Work!

Monday, January 3, 2011

Taking a break here for a moment to catch my breath. I went from three weeks off with the entire family to everyone back on-the-go. Lauren isn't in school until tomorrow, but I took her to a doctor appointment after work and now she's at band practice. It's laundry day, which keeps me running around and tripping up and down the stairs ;). I'm creating three Foundation print ads, all due by Friday.

On top of all that, I forgot one ingredient for tonight's dinner. Well, that is the nice thing about having a driving teenager in your house. She is picking it up on her way home from band- without complaint, because it's a driving task! If only I could figure out how cleaning her room could involve a stint behind the wheel.

By the way, Lauren and I kicked everyone's butts at Bananagrams while we were in Dallas for Christmas. We are a freakin' force. Do not mess with us. You have been warned.

:)


Sunday Stealing: The Over the Edge Meme

1. What curse word do you use the most?
usually some non-toxic version of the F word, like "frick" or "fark". Most-used real curse word-- "damn it"

2. Do you own an iPod?
yep

3. Do you still remember the first person you kissed?
Frankie B. I remember him well. He was from Staten Island, and had a thick NY accent when I met him in third grade. The last time I talked to him, in college, he had a very strong Texas accent. So funny! I called him out on it.

4. Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture?
take the picture

5. Has anyone ever called you lazy?
nah. I can barely sit still long enough to watch a movie.

6. Has anyone told you a secret this week?
Yes. Laura told me a secret about Megan. It was part of the requisite "discovery" process of a matchmaking thing I'm doing. It's a secret that I can't tell the guy, of course, but helpful for me to know in my decision to get these two together. Or maybe it's just gossip.

7. What is the first thing you notice about the someone that you are attracted to?
Their smile. Not the visual beauty of it, but the genuineness of it. I don't want to see a bunch of missing teeth or anything, but you know what I mean.

8. What are you looking forward to?
San Antonio girls' trip in March

9. Do you own any band t-shirts?
Bon Jovi

10. When is the last time you slept on the floor?
I'm pretty sure it was over twenty years ago.

11. What did you do last night?
cleaned out the pantry. No that isn't a euphemism for anything.

12. Do you get along better with the same sex or the opposite sex?
opposite sex

13. Who was the last person to make you mad?
Jeff

14. Who would you want to be tied to for 24 hours?
Anderson Cooper

15. T or F: All’s fair in love and war?
F

16. What’s something you’ve always wanted?
World peace. No really.

17. Do you enjoy spending time with your mother?
I loved spending time with Mom! She was awesome.

18. Do you want a bright yellow ‘06 mustang?
No thanks.

19. Where is/are your best friend(s)?
all over the country, from Texas to Wyoming to Florida

20. Would you rather swim in the ocean or a lake?
ocean

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP