Saturday Nine

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Jeff: Did you hear your man has malaria?
Me: Wow. That's a turn off. Is he getting treatment?
Jeff: I think it's one of those things you're never really cured of.
Me: Like herpes? Eww.

;) Get well soon, George!

I am off to Houston this morning to visit my H-town chica! Yay! Have a fab weekend, y'all!


Saturday 9: My Woman From Tokyo

1. Have you ever been to Japan? If not would you like to travel there?
I have not been, but I would love to go! My mom lived in Japan for a couple of years during high school, when my grandpa was in the service. She absolutely loved it.

2. Have you ever played a game that required removal of clothing?
A few, yes.

3. Have you ever dated one of your best friends?
Doug and I dated for a few days. There were several reasons it didn't work out-- one of which didn't actually "come out" until much later. ;) We were still the best of friends afterward, so it was all fine in the end.

4. Have you ever kissed someone you didn't know?
I don't think so.

5. What is your secret guaranteed weeping movie?
The Notebook

6. What feature are you most insecure about?
my hips- ladies, can I get a 'hell yeah'?!

7. What do you miss most about being young?
Boundless energy

8. Who is the most annoying musical artist EVER?
Kanye West

9. Have you ever applied for a job that was an internet hoax, asking for credit history and your social security number?
No. I've never fallen for an internet hoax.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP