A&M 30 Ole Miss 27

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Wanna see pure joy??



That is exactly what it looked like in our living room, with four Aggies jumping around like nutballs. (Well, minus the gatorade.) The most thrilling ending to a football game I've seen in years!!

The Ags were very unexpectedly imploding last night during most of the game, with SIX interceptions, including two thrown by Johnny Football (gasp!). He came into that game with no interceptions all season.

"At one point, it looked like the precocious freshman had run out of magic," said the Fort-Worth Star-Telegram. "Turns out he was just getting warmed up."

In the last minutes, things started happening like crazy, and our guys came back from ten points down to win it all. Manziel 29-yard rush for one touchdown. Missed extra point. Manziel/Swope touchdown pass, and we were up 30-27.

An interception by Hurd in the final seconds, when the Rebels were at our 32 yard line, sealed the deal. YES. Whooooop!

One bright spot was that we stayed within ten points, despite a very messy game, where it seemed nothing was going our way. This is a team that for the past few seasons has been falling apart in the second half, even (especially) when we were up significantly at halftime. It is so refreshing to see them keep pushing and play the entire 60 minutes, even if they are having a bad an abysmal day. Amazing heart and talent!

Halftime entertainment note: Twitter reports say that Ole Miss fans booed the Aggie Band when they stepped onto the field. After their performance-- standing ovation.


Read more here: http://www.star-telegram.com/2012/10/06/4317017/manziel-rallies-texas-am-for-win.html#storylink=cpy

Read more here: http://www.star-telegram.com/2012/10/06/4317017/manziel-rallies-texas-am-for-win.html#storylink=cpy


Sunday Stealing: Stealing's Last Meme with Bud

41. What are your nicknames?
I hate this question, because I don't have a cool nickname like Pookie or K-Lo. 

42. What car do you drive?
Hyundai Santa Fe

43. Best date you've ever been on? (if married, before your present spouse)
I don't remember any dates before Jeff. ;)

44. What happened the last time you cried?
I was very frustrated when I realized every job opening available right now requires at least five years experience.

45. Longest shift you have worked at a job? What was the job?
Like hours in a row? Probably 12 as a data analyst on a database lock day.

46. Favorite movie?
Love, Actually

47. When was the last time you sang in public? What did you sing?
The annual talent show at my high school, my senior year. I sang "Chasing Shadows" by Kansas. Shane played piano.

Here is Kansas (sorry, no vid of me)--


48. What was your last fight about?
Yeah. Too soon.

49. What stuff do you never leave the house without?
phone, credit card, keys, gum

50. Favorite item of technology?
cellphone

51. Favorite web site?
Lost at E Minor

52. Do you smoke?
no

53. In your experience, have long distance relationships worked?
no

54. Do you believe in astrology?
nope

55. Who was the last person who called you?
Laura

56. What was the last text message you received?
"Works for me!!" from Kathy

57. What are you wearing right now?
a robe

58. What is your favorite season?
Fall- cool weather and football!

59. Best thing about winter? 
getting cozy in a blanket or by a fire

60. Do you think wtit is cool or overrated?
cool

61. What are you doing this weekend?
Lauren and I went to her high school's football game. Jeff and I went hiking. Kathy came over and watched the game with us. Laura and I are going to the outlet mall today.

62. What do you want to be?
Employed

63. What's your biggest regret?
Not finishing my master's degree.

64. Are you smiling? Why?
You just asked me my biggest regret, and now ask if I'm smiling. No.

65. If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be?
Rome

66. Do you play an instrument?
piano- not very well though

67. Do you wish you could see anyone in particular right now?
Angel

68. Last thing you watched on youtube?
Kansas singing my senior talent show song :)

69. Why didn't you decide to take over Stealing?
I thought about it. I really did! But I'm job searching right now and I think I wouldn't be able to give it the amount of thought and time it deserves. So glad someone is taking over though.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP